The USA Softball Hall of Fame Stadium Complex is widely regarded as the finest softball facility in the nation.
USA Softball Hall of Fame Stadium
2801 NE 50th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
USA Softball Hall of Fame Stadium complex Event Policies
All guests may be subject to search at USA Softball Hall of Fame Stadium of their personal and/or possessions (including women's handbags of normal size that may be allowed entry after such a search). Patrons with prohibited articles will be turned away at the entrances and no storage or "check area" will be provided for such items. Enforcement will be without exceptions.
Prohibited Items at USA SoftbaLL Hall of Fame Stadium complex
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light, as you may be subject to search, which on some occasions may include metal detecting hand wands upon entry. For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Umbrellas, folding chairs, coolers
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Flags/Signs with poles
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Outside food or drinks
- Oversized bags, backpacks, duffel bags or diaper bags
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms and spiked jewelry
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/building management
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. USA Softball Hall of Fame Stadium Complex does not safeguard any personal belongings or other items.