the chesapeake energy arena is widely regarded as the finest venues facility in the nation - home to many concerts, sporting events and the NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder.
Chesapeake Energy Arena
100 W Reno. Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Chesapeake Energy Arena Event Policies
All guests may be subject to search, at the Chesapeake Energy Arena's discretion, of their personal and/or possessions (including women's handbags of normal size that may be allowed entry after such a search). Patrons with prohibited articles will be turned away at the entrances and no storage or "check area" will be provided for such items. Enforcement will be without exceptions.
Prohibited Items at the chesapeake energy arena
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light, as you may be subject to search, which on some occasions may include metal detecting hand wands upon entry. For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Umbrellas, seat cushions, coolers
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Flags/Signs with poles
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Outside food or drinks
- Oversized bags, backpacks, or duffel bags
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms and spiked jewelry
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/building management
For more information on the Chesapeake Energy Arena and its policies, click here.
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. Chesapeake Energy Arena does not safeguard any personal belongings or other items.