College students...come intern with us!!
Oklahoma City All-Sports hires up to 10 interns each semester for students interested in gaining experience in the event marketing, operations, and planning fields. In addition to working on-site at All-Sports events, interns are asked to work 10-12 hours in the office on a weekly basis. Office tasks include planning, organizing, directing, implementing, and evaluating all operational, logistical and programming elements for All Sports events. See below for more information on the All-Sports Internships.
Internship application Deadlines:
APPLICATION DEADLINE - july 1, 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE - november 1, 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE - April 1, 2018
Intern Job Description
- Assist with planning of special events and other community relations activities. Other duties include writing and producing handbooks, fliers, advertisements and posters for these events.
- Assist in the recruitment, retention and organization of volunteers for the events listed. Other responsibilities include helping maintain membership, writing a quarterly newsletter, creating membership brochures and e-mailing updates to members. Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Other duties/tasks may also include assisting in planning, directing, implementing and evaluating all operational, logistical and programming elements for All Sports events.
- Assist with promotions, preparing press releases, maintenance and updating of the All Sports Association website and the creation of the All-College souvenir program.
- Assist with developing and maintaining relationships with All Sports sponsors. Research corporations for sponsorship potential and assist with contract negotiation and fulfillment. Assist with development/creation of sponsor gifts and baskets. Communicate with sponsors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Assist in creating/implementing marketing plans for all All Sports events as well as maintaining ticket sales records.
- Assist executive director with administrative duties and special projects that pertain to the operation of the All Sports Association. Knowledge of Word, Excel, InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.