The chickasaw bricktown ballpark is widely regarded as the one of the finest triple-a ballparks in the nation.
Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
2 South Mickey Mantle Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
CHICKASAW BRICKTOWN BALLPARK event policies
All guests may be subject to search, at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark's discretion, of their personal and/or possessions (including women's handbags of normal size that may be allowed entry after such a search). Patrons with prohibited articles will be turned away at the entrances and no storage or "check area" will be provided for such items. Enforcement will be without exceptions.
Prohibited Items at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light, as you may be subject to search, which on some occasions may include metal detecting hand wands upon entry. For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Umbrellas, folding chairs, coolers
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Flags/Signs with poles
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Outside food or drinks
- Oversized bags and duffel bags. Backpacks are allowed but subject to search
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms and spiked jewelry
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/building management
For more information on the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark and its policies, click here.
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark does not safeguard any personal belongings or other items